My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Address of Pzza Hut in Kochi

Kerala Forum: Kerala Reference: Address of Pzza Hut in Kochi

By Old Mb on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 05:22 am: Edit Post

Help! Need address of PIZZA HUT in Ernakulam/Kochi.
Thanks
-Shaji
------------------------------------------------
Date: April 28, 2007 at 01:46:41
Subject: Re: address of pizza hut in kochi
Why can't anyone in EKM just find the actual address help this guy asking for PizzaHut address? Do something good to be proud of, Karalite! That's the only way you could win some good friends from abroad!!! Take it easy, man!
Date: September 23, 2006 at 08:18:21
Pizza - another junk food market.
Did they open in Kerala too? Too bad for public health.
Date: February 10, 2007 at 01:30:58
Subject: address of pizza hut in kochi
Dear sir, I wanted to the complete address and other detail to pizza hut cochin.
plz send me
Date: September 26, 2006 at 02:11:13
Is that your only concern about visiting Kochi?
How and where to get junk food?!

Sorry, but that seems to approve all prejudices about the britsh. The keralese cuisine has so much more and so much better to give than junk food.

But to answer your question:
Apart from Pizza Hut there is also KFC, and a regional parlor called "Chick King". As far as I know there is no BurgerKing or McDonalds in the whole kerala state. You would have to take a train or flight to Mumbai or Bangalore for that. Addresses I also dont know, but I would just take a Rikshaw and tell the driver where to bring you. He will know.

Even better:
Try some keralese curry together with dosha, idli, appam, porota, chappatti or any of the other 100 bread types you get there. That is far better than junk food!
Date: June 18, 2007 at 00:01:09
Kerala cusines are cooked using coconut oil. While people of Kerala will like the taste, outsiders may find it inedible. Besides coconut oil is rich in unhealthy cholestrol. Compared to it the so called "junk food" is less harmful. So this is my advice to outsiders: By all means try out the Kerala cusines. It won't kill you immediately. But keep close to pizza hut in case you don't like coconuts.
Date: January 18, 2006 at 22:28:18
DH ROAD,
NEAR JOS JN AND BIMBIS(SOUTH) ,

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com