My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Radio Dum Dum

Kerala Forum: Kerala News & Media: Radio Dum Dum

By Joseph Antony on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 07:25 am: Edit Post

Some of my friends have started a new project, Worlds 1st Malayalam Internet Radio Station , Please down load the same and try it, they do not have a big support from any big brand to market the product, download the player and use the same which will be the biggest support you can do for them ..

The player can be download from www.radiodumdum.com.

You might have problem is downloading or playing as now its a beta version .. I will appreciate still if you give it a try .. its a project from our small state for all our fellow mallu friends in this world, please do pass this info to all your friends if you like this project.

By Minimole Any on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 07:26 am: Edit Post

Hai i am really enjoying your radio dum dum thank you very much for your effort.
I am Minimole from UK, can you play a good song for my husband Any and my friends those who in uk.
Thank you.
Mrs Any.

By Vineeth on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 07:27 am: Edit Post

i had already downloaded radio dum dum but one problem ie. i canot here any music it is only showing conected can u give me the correct link to download the same
thank you
vineeth

By Vinod on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 07:27 am: Edit Post

I to have the same problem...but i can hear world malayalees radio very well...check out that

http://www.livemalayalam.com

By Praveen Bangalore on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 07:28 am: Edit Post

This is excellent. Hats off to you guys :-)

By Anonymous on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 02:16 am: Edit Post

hi,
I have downloaded the radiodumdum but I can't hear anything.anybody can advise me what to do for it work.
by
jaleel

By Sanil TR on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 11:36 pm: Edit Post

I have downloaded radiodumdum but nothing is happening, it is opening but can't hear anything. Plz help what to do???

By helder Osorio Moranchel on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 - 01:26 pm: Edit Post

Greetings from Mexico (the americas) I had the opportunity to visit your province two years ago, and to know your culture and your language. Dum Dum is a good chance to remember these days

thank's

Mr Helder Osorio Moranchel

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com