My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

ISiM workshop on Cloud Computing by VMware

Kerala Forum: Kerala Computing: ISiM workshop on Cloud Computing by VMware
By Lohith Krishnamurthy on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 04:54 am: Edit Post

Computing Workshop for students on
Cloud & You - A New Frontier in Computing Programme
The session from 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM covers the following:
• Introduction
• VMware Virtualization
• VMware Enterprise Data Centre products
• VMware Enterprise solutions
• Introduction
• Case studies
• VMware vCloud Director
• VMware cloud computing
• VMware vCloud solutions
• Lab Session
• Conclusion & Certificate Distribution
Inauguration
Virtualization
Cloud Computing
ISiM‘Manasagangothri’, University of Mysore
Venue
Date:-Oct 16, 2010
Contact Person:
Mr. Raghav V.S (M.Tech. student)
raghav@isim.net.in office@isim.net.in
International School of Information Management

Workshop Convener:
Mr. T. Sabapathy (Karnataka State Co-ordinator, CSI)
COO, Cymfony Net Pvt. Ltd.,
tspathy@cymfony.com tspathy@hotmail.com
Registration Fee: Rs. 250/- for CSI Members Rs. 350/- for all others
Formed in 1965, the CSI has been instrumental in guiding the Indian IT industry down the right path during its
formative years. Today, the CSI has 66 chapters all over India, 381 student branches, and more than 40,000
members, including India's most famous IT industry leaders, brilliant scientists and dedicated academicians. Now,
you have the opportunity to be a part of this distinguished fraternity too. The mission of the CSI is to facilitate
research, knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for all categories of IT professionals, while
simultaneously inspiring and nurturing new entrants into the industry and helping them to integrate into the IT community. The
CSI is also working closely with other industry associations, government bodies and academia to ensure that the benefits of IT
advancement ultimately percolate down to every single citizen of India.
Registration details: Registrations are accepted on a ‘First Come First Serve Basis’
Vmware (NYSE: VMW), the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven solutions that
significantly reduce IT complexity and enable more flexible, agile service delivery. VMware accelerates an organization's
transition to cloud computing, while preserving existing IT investments and enabling more efficient, agile service delivery without
compromising control. With more than 190,000 customers and 25,000 partners, VMware helps organizations of all sizes lower
costs, preserve freedom of choice and energize business through IT while saving energy—financial, human and the Earth's.

About CSI :
Sl.N o. Name of the student/faculty & e-mail ID Course Discipline Current Semester CSI Memb. No. Name of the College
(If applicable)
For further details, contact:
H C Sridhar, Manager
Email: URL:COMPUTER SOCIETY OF INDIA – BANGALORE CHAPTER
csibc@dataone.com, csi_bc@yahoo.com http:///www.csibc.org
Computer Society of India and the Cloud Computing leader, are jointly hosting a one full day workshop on vCloud
Computing in five locations for the students and academia. The workshop aims to create awareness and interest for the next
generation computing framework and equip the students for an exciting career in the cloud computing area.
The . Delegates will get hands on experience in using cloud infrastructure. The
Lab session will include using a set of physical resources, create organizations, data centers and deploy applications in the data
centers to demonstrate multi tenancy and usage of elastic resources.
Participation certificate will be given to every delegate. Only limited seats are available. Register today!

Eligibility Criteria:
B.E 6th Semester & above/ 3rd Year M.C.A/ M.E, with Computer Science or Information Science as background.
Vmware
workshop will have both theory and lab sessions

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com