My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

ISiM Industry Interaction Workshop

Kerala Forum: Kerala Computing: ISiM Industry Interaction Workshop
By Lohith Krishnamurthy on Monday, October 25, 2010 - 01:13 am: Edit Post

ISiM, University of Mysore

ISiM Industry Interaction Workshop
Information technology is changing rapidly, and now forms an invisible layer that increasingly touches every aspect of our lives. Power grids, traffic control, healthcare, water supplies, food and energy, along with most of the world's financial transactions, now depend on information technology.
Cloud computing is an emerging new IT delivery model which can significantly reduce enterprise IT costs & complexities, while improving workload optimization and service delivery. Cloud computing is massively scalable, provides a superior user experience, and is characterized by new, internet-driven economics.

The presentation aimed at bringing awareness on cloud computing deliverables, its business applications & Web service, has been organised on 28th Oct 2010, 3:00pm- 5:00pm at ISiM campus

The focus of the talk would be on the key element of cloud computing its customization and the creation of a user-defined experience by Mr. Vamsicharan Mudiam, Cloud Strategy Head at IBM, Bengaluru. Exposure to new emerging technologies & research areas has been ISiM endeavour to give its students the necessary Industry interface, which provides them a better understanding of challenges in this dynamic domain.

For more information, please contact: Mr. Athif Mohammed
Phone: +91 9886772356
Email: officel@isim.ac.in

For regular updates, please visit ISiM official website:
http://www.isim.ac.in/

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com