My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Who is UnniArcha?

Kerala Forum: Kerala Arts: Who is UnniArcha?

By amu on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 12:09 pm: Edit Post

i need to know who Unni archa is. is she someone like Rani of jhansi?

By D.J on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 12:12 pm: Edit Post

Legendary warrior figure, sister of Aromal Chekavar, mother of Aromalunny. The songs and chronicles have to this day kept the legend alive. She was born in the "Puthooram Veedu" family. The famous warriors "Aromal Chevakar" and "Unnikannan" were her brothers. Like her brothers Unniyarcha was also trained in the arts of war. She is praised in Vadakkanpattu. She is considered as a heroine and symbol of female ability.

By Ram Nambiar on Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 04:00 am: Edit Post

Search on Yahoo or Google. You can know more about Unniarcha.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 11:16 pm: Edit Post

check out this link for details:
http://www.keralaeye.com/?p=147

By Rajankumar on Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 08:17 am: Edit Post

Unniyarcha was not the wife of Tippu. She was a legendary woman who lived in sixteen century. Some writers are trying to defame her for cheap publicity.

By Vivek Shaji on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 09:44 am: Edit Post

There was no relation b/w unniarcha& tippu.unniarcha was an ideal woman heroine.her husband was kunjiraman not tippu.her aim in the life was to kill chandhu who killed aromal chekavar her brother by cheating.for that he trained her sons atlast they kill him.in dis tym unniarcha will not think about her personal pleasure rather than her revenge.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com