My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Location of Mannarshala temple

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Location of Mannarshala temple

By sunil on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:48 am: Edit Post

Please inform me the exact location of Mannarshala Temple. I plan to board the Malabar Express train (Train No.6330) from Kannur, Kerala. Please inform me at which station I should alight and also how can i reach the mannarshala temple from that station. Please inform me the same at my e-mail id given above.

By Ajish Babu S on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 05:18 am: Edit Post

Hi

Mannarashala is very near to Haripad around 3 km from Haripad.Malabar express route is through kottayam,Mavelikara,Kayamkulam.So get down at Mavelikara.Malabar express will reach there around 6.00 AM. Then there are lot of private bus to Haripad.
You can refresh in Mavelikara railway station or some hotels are there.There is only half an hour journey to haripad.There are lot of private buses from Mavelikara to Haripad.In haripad there is a famous subrahmania temple.From Haripad you can take another bus or auto.There are some bus but frequency is less.

But I have one opinion I you book ticket on maveli express then you can get down directly at Haripad this train is through Alappuazha,Haripad and reach haripad around 4.30 AM

With regards
Ajish

By Prashanth on Saturday, August 23, 2008 - 12:07 am: Edit Post

i want the address of mannarshala'a administrative office....could u pls email me the address ....i need to send my "nercha " to the temple ...so pls send me the address as soon as possible..
with regards,
Prashanth

By anita330 on Sunday, October 26, 2008 - 01:44 pm: Edit Post

Hello I would like to have the complete address of Mannarshala temple as I would like to do my nercha. My email id is anita330@yahoo.com. Expecting a reply.

With regards

Anita Ashok

By suresh shetty on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 10:32 pm: Edit Post

Please send me the complete address of Mannarshala temple since I want to visit the temple to fulfill my nercha. My email is is sv_shetty@rediffmail.com. Expecting an early reply.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 04:40 am: Edit Post

Hi

I am planning to visit mannarshala, i hails from calicut let me know the most convinent way to reach there, its for the "chorunnu" of my daughter, is there any special day for that.

By Baby N V on Monday, March 07, 2011 - 04:35 am: Edit Post

Hi,
We would like to visit the Mannarsala Temple, and we
will be travelling from Mumbai. Can anyone suggest where we should get down if we take, Netravati or any Mumbai bound train?

Many Thanks
Baby

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com