My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Keep up the good work and there is still room for improvement

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Keep up the good work and there is still room for improvement

By Ravi Menon on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:37 am: Edit Post

I am impressed by the progress Kerala has made in Tourism but we got to start a cleanliness campaign to make our state the cleanest.We need to educate our youth the importance of hygiene and also to take care of the environment.Kerala is so blessed with natural beauty so we must educate the public to take care of the environment.Lessons must be learned from countries who have destroyed the environment just for the greed to make money out of tourism.Tourists first impressions of a place or country is its airports, so pay attention to modernise our airports and allow direct international flights which will save a lot of flying time.Issue visa on arrival and this will boost tourism.We got to work really hard to promote Kerala as we got neighbors like Sri Lanka, Maldives competing with us.Domestic tourism should be encouraged so our people will spend the money within the country.South East Asian countries are wooing indian tourists just to have our money but the Indians living in those countries are always treated like dirt.Why help those countries by sending our tourists there.Lower the price and we will attract lots of domestic tourists. Indians must learn the culture of other states which is so important for communal harmony, so we must encourage domestic tourism.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com