My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Pay more attention to infrastructure and cleanliness

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Pay more attention to infrastructure and cleanliness

By Suresh Nair on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:36 am: Edit Post

Kerala will be able to attract even more tourists if our infrastructure is good and people keep the state clean.We must encourage clealiness campaign and instill in the minds of our youth and others the need to protect the enviroment and preserve the beauty which God has bestowed in our state.We should learn from the mistakes of other countries that destroy the natural beauty by destroying forests and being too greedy to make fast money.We must also ensure safety of tourists as our neighbors will not be happy to see our booming tourism and terrorists may strike at any moment just like it happend in Bali,the famous Asian resort.Sri lanka is a competitor but they can't beat the beauty and good natured people of our state.So hope we will keep up the good work and be a model to the rest of india which is lagging behind in cleanliness.Attention should be on infrastructure and cleanliness.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com