My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Step up security to protect its booming tourism

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Step up security to protect its booming tourism

By Rajiv Pillai on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:35 am: Edit Post

Recently Pakistani terorists were trying to destroy Bangalore's booming IT business.Kerala need to take security seriously as kerala is leading tourism destination and of course these terrorists want to destroy it too.South India is booming and they can't afford to to relax security like before.The Tamil tigers and the Pak terrorists would join hands to destroy south India and so Kerala must urgently step up security.We can't afford to let the terrorists destroy our beautiful state,people and our tourism industry.I hope the kerala government will do something about this soon and also instill in the minds of the people discipline and cleanliness which is very essential to attract tourists to our state.We should be a model to the rest of India in cleanliness and discipline.

By D,Damodaran on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 12:42 am: Edit Post

Its a shame to see so many foreign women and our women are being molested and raped.Recently there were such cases in Kerala where a guy molested 2 Canadian little girls and also in Goa where a British woman was raped.Crime against women is so bad in India and this will keep tourists and investors away.We need to punish such guys and take stern action.
We got to think about our mothers and sisters who will be victims and so I hope the Kerala government need to punish such guys.Tourism is a booming industry in Kerala and we need to educate people to behave well .I hope gang rape do not happen in Kerala like in the Northern States.Its a disgace as you never hear of such things in other countries of Asia.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com