My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Weather

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Weather

By Jane Moglia on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:27 am: Edit Post

When is the best time to visit Kerala in terms if weather. I am interested in travelling in the mildest weasther - not too humid and not the wet season!

By Jungle Gates on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:28 am: Edit Post

You can travel in november - january time

By quarterbrain on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:28 am: Edit Post

Hi Jane,

In summertime it is much too hot in kerala. In fall there is rain season. Likewise in springtime between march and may.

I (as being a european) prefer travelling to Kerala between november and february. This is the coolest time of the year there with a chance for rain near to 0%. For europeans it can still be pretty hot there at noontime (about 35-45 °C), but if you stay in the shadows during that daytime its ok.
In the the hill areas of the Cardamom Hills, Idukki Tea District or Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary it might even be quite cool and misty in the mornings and evenings. If you are planning to visit these mountain sites too, you should take a long sleeved shirt with you!

Have a nice trip,
Kerala is very beautiful place!

Greetings!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com