My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree View Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kalamachal

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Kalamachal

By sree on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:12 am: Edit Post

I would like to visit the place which i heard from a friend. We wish to get full details of it like where it is present what is the way towards it etc. Resorts near or in that place. about climate etc

By Asokan on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:15 am: Edit Post

Did you get any idea about the place called KALAMACHAL in Kerala. I am wondering where this place is. Could you please inform me too if you get any information about this place.
Thanking you
Asokan.P

By nithin jayalal on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:15 am: Edit Post

have u got the details of this place.......eventhough i am from tvpm..
get back to me soon otherwise i will go for my fiends to collect details
its on the MC road near kilimanoor,or chadayamangalam???????
hurry up.....
nithin jayalal

By sridhar on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:14 am: Edit Post

please let me kmow more details about how to get to the place as i have decided to visit the place//// are buses available... should we make our own taxi... or any other mode of transport

By Sajeev Vpm on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:13 am: Edit Post

Kalamachal is near Vamanapuram in Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala Kalamachal is situated in the Vamanapuram - Attingal Road, ie, between
NH47 & MC Road, exactly 3 Kms from Vamanapuram and 10 Kms from Attingal. The picturesqe place is on the banks of Vamanapuram River and is famous for Handloom.

By Deepak Royal on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:14 am: Edit Post

Hi,
Heard about this place from a friend of mine and i am interested to visit this place some time next month can you give me some information on this place and how do i reach there and what about the accomodation.
Regards
Deepak Royal.

By Rajesh.V on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:49 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was finding out to get as much as information as possible about Kalamachal
and could not find enough information about this. Was able to locate few Photos about this place and it is just awesome. Am planning to visit this place and would require information in detail to plan to this place. Kindly provide me as much as information as you can so that I can plan to visit this place very easily.

Thanking You,
Yours truly,
Rajesh.V

By Anonymous on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 - 01:27 pm: Edit Post

Actually those photos belong to some place near lonavala and there are no such huge mountains near Trivandrum except AGASTHYARKOOdam.

By Anonymous on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 07:33 am: Edit Post

hellloooo everybody there is a place called kalamachal at tvm.. but the pic u r seeing or seen isn't of kalamachal... kalamacham is not that much a tourist place.. don't get cheated....

By Anonymous on Monday, February 16, 2009 - 06:14 am: Edit Post

PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE : Guys...there r no such huge hills in Kalamachal...it's fake...got frustrated after going to visit this place all the way from TVM... ;-( ;-( ;-(

By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 - 04:15 am: Edit Post

Dont believe this... This is a Fake Message.. No such locations are there at Kalamachal..It's a Normal Village.

By praveen on Friday, July 03, 2009 - 03:43 am: Edit Post

GIVE THE ROUTE MAP TO Kamalachal AND DISTANCE PERFECTLY FROM BANGALOE

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com