My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Looking for Home Stay?

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Looking for Home Stay?

By SAMUDRIKA on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:59 am: Edit Post

SAMUDRIKA a three bedroom (self-contained, non-a/c) furnished villa with all-round fence offer you a pleasant home-stay at a nominal tariff that certainly fits your budget.
Please contact Mr. Winnow 0091-9846016686 or Mr. Ponnan 0091- 9846161949 for booking/more details

India-Kerala-Cochin-Kumbalanghi

Kerala is a green of land, in the South West corner of Indian peninsula. It has only 1.18 per cent of the total area of the country but houses 3.43% of the country's population.

Kochi is one of India's most interesting cities and famous for its natural seaport, situated southwestern India, in Kerala State, on the Arabian Sea, often addressed "Queen of the Arabian Sea". Kochi lies at the northern end of a narrow neck of land, about 19 km long and less than 1.6 km wide in many places, and is separated from the mainland by inlets from the sea and by the estuaries of rivers draining from the Western Ghats.

Kumbalanghi is an island-village situated in the south of Ernakulam District, in the south most state Kerala, India. The village is blessed with its eye-catching views of riverbanks protected by mangroves, inland waterways, traditional fishing activities, paddy fields (once a year turned into fish farms), and coconut plantations. One of the 12 delightful locations for the tourists that are identified by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) that retains its rural values.
A quiet stay in a coastal atmosphere with traditionally cooked seafood gives you an immense value for your expenses. The conventional art form of Chavittunadakam, Parisaiamuttukali, and Kolakali would add vibrant values to your stay at Kumbalanghi. Extraction of coir from coconut fiber, once used to be a major source of daily living to the villagers; and traditional boat building would certainly amaze your tour in the village.

By shajeer on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 01:16 pm: Edit Post

Wayanad........a Journey through the soul of nature

NAMASTHEY,

We are proud to introduce our self as the unique tribal resort situated in the heart of Wayanad, Here the nature has been blissfully preserved and spared devastating urbanization. Its emerald forest afire with scented blossoms, a hundred verities of tree forms, mosses and flowering plants, flamboyant colored butterflies and birds. The abundance of flora and fauna which can be found amidst the landscape is characterized by its great bio-diversity in Gods own country with dedicated team of staff to serve your needs.

Really, we are looking forward to have a business relationship with your reputed organization. If you are interested to utilize the unforgettable experience for your valuable clients and customers our team is all set to welcoming you to the misty adventure land .

We have the following facilities in our resort;

v Tribal cottages.

v Daily cultural programs

v Traditional tribal treatment if required.

v Campfire with live dinner(traditional foods)

v Live barbeque.

v Daily sightseeing trips

v 24 hrs check in & check out

v Arranging various package tours in entire Kerala.

We take this opportunity to invite and serve you and your family/ clients/ relatives/ customers in need of boarding/ lodging & sightseeing. Special arrangements are available if you have any plan for conducting any traditional cultural activities especially folklore arts. For any assistance please feel free to contact us. Could you please confirm your reservation today itself.
We assure you our best service at all times.
With Warm Regards
For Great WAYANAD Holidays
Shajeer.K.M
Great Wayanad Holidays, Kizhackekara, karani,wayanad, Kerala
Web: www.greatwayanad.com
Email: info@greatwayanad.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com