My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Bike rental in Cochin

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Bike rental in Cochin

By albin on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:56 am: Edit Post

Friends, I want a bike for a two days for rental if anybody have a knowledge about that type of company please inform me .. albin@engineer.com

By Shanker Nair on Friday, December 28, 2007 - 10:06 pm: Edit Post

Its nice to know that tourists are enjoying their stay in Kerala but I am afraid that Kerala will lose out to other destinations of the world as its too expensive.Who would want to come to kerala if you keep the price up whereas Bali,Phuket and Sri Lanka are much cheaper.All these countries of Asia are trying to get more tourists with good offers.Where do kerala stand??? We do not have good infrastructure and that is the urgent need.Other States are working on infrastructure and we not doing much,its a shame.We being the most literate state in India but backward with our infrastructure.This will only keep business and tourists away when they see Bali ,Sri Lanka,Thailand ,Malaysia and Maldives have good infrastructure.Give priority to infrastructure as that will improve our economy as well as tourism.Cleanliness, law and oder is to maintained always and we be a role model to the rest of India.Do not allow beggars from other states to ruin Kerala and allowing too many migrants from other states will eventually destroy the culture of the malayalis and they will take over.Look at Goa,too many migrants from North India have invaded the state and so the Goan unique culture is going extinct.We must learn from Europe and other countries. When too many foreigners and migrants come into the country ,their identity and culture is destroyed by these foreigners.The natives of Europe are not happy with all these foreigners and that is why there is racism.Hope this will not happen to Kerala.Goans are not happy with all these migrants form other states invading their beautiful State.We need to keep track with History.We are all Indians but we think different and speak different languages.

By D.Ansari on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 09:18 am: Edit Post

I feel Kerala have to seriously keep a check of migrants in our state and their activities.Its well known fact that the crime in the state increases with more migrants coming to kerala.We need to let them work and make sure they get back to their own states.Protecting one's culture is very important and if we allow all these Northerners into our State,we will be the next Bihar.Already many malayalis are not happy with these migrants setting up huts and they pile up garbage and allow their kids to beg.They give a bad image of Kerala to tourists and others. They may think we malayalis are the beggars and are filthy.If we do not stop all these migrants from exploiting our State,we will face racism among fellow Indians in the near future.

By Anonymous on Sunday, November 23, 2008 - 02:01 am: Edit Post

I wish you both could also stop the product Kerala uses from daily commodities to cars and trucks which are very much from rest of India. I understand your concern to preserve ones culture but dragging someone out would again be very uncultured way. Rather treating this issue in a mature manner would put an example before rest of India about how is our India and how is Kerala in particular and how deep is its cultural understanding."Gods Own land" certainly has more to offer to this world then mere beautiful natural views.. Isn't it?

By Pilgrim on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 10:11 am: Edit Post

Hello
Is there any possibility, in or near Cochin, to rent 1 Enfield and 1 CBZ (for India- experienced Drivers !!!) to travel for 2 month across South-India Stateline’s ?
Thanks for response (e-mail : wern@gmx.ch)
Two owners of International Drivers-licences and Insurances for Heavy-Bikes

By Anonymous on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 05:47 am: Edit Post

i need a 150cc or above bike for rent on this sunday[11/10/2010].......
please do inform if ther is any..

Roy Xavier

By K Ashok Shenoy on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 12:52 pm: Edit Post

Rent a multi-speed high end bicycle from brands like Cannondale, Scott, RockMachine, Bergamont at TimeCycles Branded Bicycle Rental.

Ride more with less effort.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com