My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kovalam

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Kovalam

By j.crowther on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:46 am: Edit Post

Hello my daughter and i are to visit kovalam in january and would like to hear from any locals who would like to show us there beautiful country.
please send us an email.thanks j.crowther

By Anon on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:48 am: Edit Post

Dear Mr. J.Crowther,
LOCAL GUIDE
If you are looking for a local Guide, please contact your travel agent to make the necessary arrangements. They will contact the local agent here and arrange a local guide. It safer that way. How can you trust unknown people. They are out to make fast buck. Take care and have a nice holiday. Inform the local Police Station if you feel insecure in certain places. Enjoy your holidays. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Kerala is a beautiful place but make sure you visit my beautiful Goa also.

By Matthew on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:48 am: Edit Post

Hello,
Welcome to Kerala!
Read your message.
We are a small tour operation company with emphasis on heritage and echo tourism.
We can arrange government recognised tour guide for you.
But seeing Kerala need not be guide dependant!!
We can help you with travel and accomodation. You my need a guide only for specific places and not for a whole trip.
Sincerely,
Matthew

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com