My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

HomeStay at Back waters Needed!!!

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: HomeStay at Back waters Needed!!!

By Grishma Jagdeo on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:19 am: Edit Post

Hi I am From bombay and wanting to visit kerela in short span of time..WOuld like assistance from anyone who can provide me a homestay at the backwaters and even would like to get the details of the rent of the place etc...I am very fond of wildlife and beaches and backwaters..So plz do suggest the cheap mode of travel with lot of fun!!!! We are a couple professionals from Bombay with a limited budget and wanting to have a great time in god's own land...KERALA...
Thanks in advance
Grishma Jagdeo
M D
Websule Webdevelopment Co

By Jayan on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:20 am: Edit Post

Let me introduse myself, Iam JAYAN 31yrs married, working at Qatar, freequently coming to kerala for vaccation (every month ) If you need any information about kerala i can provide you, also i can advise you some seasons and places that you will never ever forget if you saw, there are so many wildlife places and ecco tourisom places are in kerala, send me mail i will replay you.

By Rahul on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:22 am: Edit Post

Hi! If wont'e visiting kumarakom, do stay at Breezecounty home stay....Quite good! Homely food, nice view...Excellent! Mail me at whizkiddreloaded AT gmail.com for more info if you need...Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com