My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Honey Moon Package to kerala

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Holiday packages : Honey Moon Package to kerala

By Anon on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:15 am: Edit Post

I would like to book a ticket either by air or train for honey moon to kerala from 10 Feb to 15 Feb 2005. Please give the entire detail and procedure for booking including room and local transportation charges and the mode of payment ie either payment can be made through debit card or not. Also pl give separate detail for lodging and traveling till kerala( please specify the place to arrive at) for further contact with u for the destination.

By Anon on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:16 am: Edit Post

Dear sir, i like to spend 8/9 day in kerala. how will it be cost.

By mathew on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:17 am: Edit Post

Cost will depend on the type of hotel you choose.
Please mail me for any trave assistance.
Sincerely -mathew

By Anon on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:17 am: Edit Post

Please let me know about honeymoon packages to Munnar and Allepey for 3 days / 4 nights.

By Mitra on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:18 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,

I am planning for my honeymoon trip to kerala in february . We would like to reach from Kolkata to Trivandrum or Cochin(as per tour plan) on 14th February and we would like to come back on 18th February .

In this regard I would like to get a best suited travel plan Please include the hotel details and the cost. We would like to travel by a/c car booked only for us.

A prompt reply in this regard will be highly appreciated..

Regards

Mitra

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com