My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kerala accommodation for 2-4 months starting now.

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Kerala accommodation for 2-4 months starting now.
By Anonymous on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 07:45 am: Edit Post

Hello I will arrive in India this week (first week of august 2012) and will spend a few days in Delhi before travelling down to kerala.

I am wanting to stay about 2-4 months and am looking at a budget of INR 100-150 per day. I was ultimately looking for something near the beach (or where I could go for a walk, canoe inland), kitchen, furnished a/c would be nice (I am not a 24hr a/c on person, usually only a few hrs in the hottest part of the day),hot water shower, no kids, quiet(not near a mosque), and wireless access is a must. It does not have to be in the tourist towns. Must be Private, not share room.

Should you have places that suit and are available from about 12/8/12 I would like to see websites of any options.

Thank you in advance

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com