My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kerala should have direct international flights

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Kerala should have direct international flights

By Prakash Menon on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:46 am: Edit Post

Its a shame that a beautiful state like Kerala lacks convenient direct flights.Due to this many tourists just go to the north of India and not to the south which is far more beautiful and people are well behaved.The kerala government should push the central government to do somthing about this---or else we will not be known to the world.Why are these north Indians stealing potential tourists that would love to be in the south.This should be fought or else we in the south going to be the loosers.We had enough of this nonsense and its high time to wake up the center. I have heard many tourists who have been to the north and later to the south and they adore south India.One German tourist told me that its sad not much is publicised about the south and flight to the south in not convenient.Every south Indian should fight for this or else nothing will be done and the Indian government is going to loose potential foreign exchange which will definately come form the south.Thats really foolish of any government not to take advantage of such potential.

By Anonymous on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 03:41 am: Edit Post

I'd like to add to the conversation. I've found the excellent guide on getting a cheapest international air flight here - http://www.internationalflights.110mb.com/

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com