My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Improve our roads and airports

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Improve our roads and airports

By Bernard D'costa on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:54 am: Edit Post

We need to improve roads and airports,a way to attract more tourists to our state.Transportation should be made easy for tourists from abroad.Fpreign tourists brings in valuable foreign exchange and provide jobs for the youth.Many youth in Kerala want to work in their home state and not other states where they lack cleanliness and discipline.So the kerala government should work hard to attract foriegn investments and tourists.Naidu of Andhra Pradesh has done a good job ,do the same here.The state's economy will get a boost with more people being employed.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com