My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Your perfect travel partner search ends here

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Holiday packages : Kerala tour Package: Your perfect travel partner search ends here
By sowmyachandran on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 06:33 am: Edit Post

We, MunnarTrav is a dedicated travel agency at Kochi offers complete tour packages which covers all the Beautiful Places in Kerala.
At MunnarTrav, you will find a team of dedicated professionals who contributes optimum expertise to deliver and ensure complete satisfaction of clients. Our team of expert tour organizers, professional tour guides and our friendly staff members strives to give the guests an authentic and rich holiday experience.

Our services include complete travel arrangements including train ticketing, hotel accommodation and car reservations. We organize tours all within your specific budget.

Our promise to take care of the holiday time with our team of professional drivers & guides with years of experience. They know all the routes, expertise in handling emergencies and guide your clients to cheer up their journey. We are leading in a way by setting new standards in industry.

Thanks and regards,

Chief Tour coordinator
www.munnartrav.com
sowmya@munnartrav.com
Direct: 00 91 9656108234 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              00 91 9656108234      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Office address:
Munnartrav
Building No. 322, Sy. No. 114/0-2
First Floor, Ambattukavu
Aluva West, Ernakulam

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com