My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Recent Trip To Kerala

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Trip To Kerala: Recent Trip To Kerala

By RADHIKA.K on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 07:02 am: Edit Post

WE HAD RECENTLY BEEN TO KERALA MUNNAR , ALLEPEY AND THEKADDY
ALL PLACES WERE FANTASTIC I ESP LOVED THEKKADY WE DID NIGHT TREKKING WHICH WAS ABSOULTELY ADVENTUROUS AND SCARY WE DID SEE MANY ANIMALS THEKKADY IS A PLACE IF YOU LIKE ADVENTURE AND HIKING ITS B;FUL THE LAKE AND JUST TO SEE NATURE UP CLOSE IN OPEN IS EVEN MORE WONDERFUL
ALLEPEY GIVES YOU SUCH WONDERFUL VIEWS FROM HSE BOAT WE RENTED ONE STAYED OVERNIGHT IT WAS FABULOUS A MUST DO EXPERIENCE FOR ALL
MUNNAR HAD WONDERFUL TEA ESTATES VAST GREEN LANDS AND ITS TRUE ITS GODS OWN COUNTRY
ITS A DESTINATION THAT ONE SHOULD SEE IN ONES LIFETIME JUST RELAX
TAKE THE AYURVEDIC MASSAGE THAT WAS WONDERFUL ONE TOO WE DID A SIMPLE ONE BUT REALLY HELPS PUT YOUR BODY AT EASE ,

WE HAD BOOKED ONLINE FROM SUDARSHAN TOURS AND TRAVELS AN UPCOMING TOURS A PERSON CALLED RAMESH THEY REALLY HELPED US PLAN THIS ADVENTURE IN SUCH A SHORT TIME AND WE ABSOULTELY HAD TO DO NOTHING

SO TAKE TIME AND SEE KERALA ITS WORTH IT

By Sanjay P on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 02:17 am: Edit Post

I agree Kerala is truly "God's own country." No other state in India can match Kerala.Kerala need to have more night life like Goa.I been to Goa but prefer Kerala as people are always smiling and warm.Other Indians need to smile especially North India where my home is and its sad people have no time for you.I been to kerala 3 times and will come back next year.

By anu on Thursday, December 06, 2007 - 11:57 pm: Edit Post

Hi,

Really Kerala is a wonderful country ... thats why its called the Gods Own Country.... no other country or state got this name.... i am trying to collect some of the beautiful photographs of this real beauti... it is available on http://angel-godsowncountry.blogspot.com/

By Steve Collins on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 05:55 am: Edit Post

Hi All,
I have been to this beautiful place many times and had great time there. So many destinations, included so many road travels and thrilling house boat cruises. Had booked all my trips earlier, online. All road trips was also booked. All types of good cars are available here with all travel facilities, i have booked all my road trips through www.keralataxi.in
and house boats through another site. Enjoyed the whole trip..

By Indus Traveller on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 03:00 am: Edit Post

Hi Radhika, Kerala is globally famous for tempting breathtaking backwaters, exotic beaches, ayurvedic tourism, rich wildlife and tropical greenery. All these destinations lures the tourists and honeymoon couples not only from India but from around the world. Even, National Geographic’s Traveller magazine has named Kerala as one of the top “ten paradises of the world” and “50 must see destinations of lifetime”. That’s why it is known as honeymooner’s paradise.

I hope you'll visit Kerala again and again...

Regards,
http://www.keralahoneymoon-packages.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com