My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kerala houseboat business on a high

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Kerala houseboat business on a high

By Mohammed Kutty on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 06:57 am: Edit Post

Good to hear this great news.But we need to get direct international flights to kerala from those improtant tourists markets.Issue visa on arrival and we will see a lot more tourists.We can't afford to take time as Sri Lanka and those South East Asian countries will take away those tourists who intend to come to Kerala.We better wake up and push the central government to do something about this or loose out.Its a shame that we the most beautiful state in India have no direct international flights .All this while north India is taking a large share of tourists bound for the south due to lack of direct flights.

Of the more than 60,000 Taiwanese who visit India, only a handful come to South India, because they know so little about the south and its culture. They have heard only of the Taj Mahal and they go there, and see a little of North India, before flying off to another country, he says. Moreover, the flights are from Taipei to Delhi and domestic flights are so expensive, Taiwanese muses. Its high time to push the center to allow more flights to south India and make domestic flights cheaper.Why are North Indians stealing the potential of tourism to the south by such acts???

By jkrishnan on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:06 am: Edit Post

hay i would like to became a member of house boat owners association. can explain the details of the membership procedure. and also send the house boat owners association website.

thank you yours faithfully
jkrishnan

By Christopher D'Sousa on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:23 am: Edit Post

I would like to know how I would go about booking a house boat

By Jungle Gates on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:26 am: Edit Post

If you want to know more about houseboat booking,accomdation you can mail on roy@junglegates.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com