My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Tourism Suggestions from Holland

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Tourism Suggestions from Holland

By Lucy van der star on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 06:14 am: Edit Post

I think Trivandrum needs a lot of improvement in infrastructure. This being the capital does not have much facilities but Kochi has and it looks more like the capital. Trivandrum is a nice city and it has potential to attract tourist. Its a shame this city is far behind Kochi. Please pay more attention to the capital. Kerala need to modernize in order to attract foreign tourists. I been a tourist to your beautiful state. I am from Holland. Many Dutch are very interested in Kerala so you need to have good flight connections from Europe and issuing of visa on arrival will also boost your tourism. Keep up the good work. Your state is the cleanest and tourists like cleanliness. Clealiness is a boost to your tourism industry. Do maintain cleanliness and you will be ahead of the rest of India and you may show the way to the rest of India the importance of cleanliness.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com