My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

National recognition for Kerala Tourism

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: National recognition for Kerala Tourism

By Patrick Thomas on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:45 pm: Edit Post

I am happy to hear this good news.Kerala got to work hard so we are the best state in India and one of the best tourist destination in the world.This will create more jobs and we gain a lot from tourism. We should strive hard to make Kerala a developed state. Put more effort in upgrading infrastructure,cleanliness and train our people on hospitality.We are so blessed with natural beauty and we can achieve a lot with our effors.Keep up the good work. Modernisation of Airports are very important as the first impression tourists get about the state is the airport.Mumbai has a bad reputation as there are slums close to the airport and many tourists were not happy to see this sight

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com