My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kerala emerges as prime destination in Asia- Pacific, says Mr. T. Damu

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Kerala emerges as prime destination in Asia- Pacific, says Mr. T. Damu

By J .Suresh Menon on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:44 pm: Edit Post

Kerala emerges as prime destination in Asia- Pacific, says Mr. T. Damu

Its really good news but we should work hard to put Kerala in the world market.Many foreigners are reluctant to come as there is no direct fligts to Kerala.As westerners are the majority we should allow more direct flights from Europe,Australia.New Zealand,UK and USA and visa given on arrival.Bali in Indonesia attracts much more tourists but at the moment due to terrorism ,no many are not keen to go there.So Kerala should grab this golden opportunity as tourists want to go somewhere that is safe.We should make sure that we provide very good security.Do not allow terrorists to destroy tourism in Kerala.These days South India is being the target so we got to be very cautious

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com