My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Tourists visiting Kerala increasing

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Tourists visiting Kerala increasing

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:19 pm: Edit Post

Kerala will loose to other destinations if it gets too expensive.Domestic tourists would rather fly to South East Asia as kerala is too expensive.Better watch out or we loose tourists to Sri Lanka who is trying very hard to get tourists from Kerala.Beware of Sri Lankan tricks as well as the sly south east asian countries.All these countries are lowering their price ,so where do kerala stand ??? Better wake up now and make sure we have direct international flights to boost tourism.Get the central govenement to allow international direct flights from Europe,Australia and US as they are great travelllers.What do we gain from airlines from the middle east??-----they will not generate tourists traffic----people just fear to fly their airlines

By Rahul Damodaran on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:25 pm: Edit Post

Kerala need to lower its price or else tourists will skip us and go to neighbouring Sri Lanka.We got to work hard on attracting tourists by improving infrastructure and allow international flights to fly directly.This makes travel a lot easier to tourists.We are so blessed with beauty but we should beware that many Asian countries are trying to lure tourists as they lost many after the Tsunami.Keep up the good work and we will be on top of the tourist map.

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:31 pm: Edit Post

Kerala need to catch up with Goa.So more promotion should be done abroad.Goa is more known than Kerala.Many domestic tourists are not interested in Kerala as they consider it too expensive.Anyway, its a blessing in disguise as Indian tourists behave badly and that will have a bad image on kerala.On the other hand, we need to build up our infrastructure,airports and allow direct international flights from Europe,USA, Australia and Asia.We need to have more night life like Goa or else tourists will skip kerala for Sri Lanka or Goa.Tourism brings in lots of foreign excchange and Kerala has lots of potential

By S,Nair on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 06:30 pm: Edit Post

Kerala will loose if it does not develope its infrastructure.Roads are so bad and traffic congested.Why don't they pay attention to this?? No tourists would want to take a risk in travelling in such conditions.Make sure cleanliness campaign be a must and educate the people to maintain cleanliness.How can we be role model to other states when we are lacking such needs.Look at Hydrabad,they are booming as they have good infrastructure.Kerala better wake up beofre its too late.A literate state but city is in bad condition.Learn from Singapore and Malaysia as they got excellent infrastructure

By D.Menon on Monday, September 17, 2007 - 08:44 pm: Edit Post

Kerala got to reduce the price or else we are going to lose to countries like Sri Lanka and Singapore which are trying very hard to get tourists and our own Indian tourists will skip kerala for sure.All the south east asian countries are not getting much tourists so only way is to reduce price.Kerala better work on the price.We got to increase the number of hotels if we were to attract more tourists and be competitive.Thailand and Malaysia are not getting much tourists as they use to so Kerala should take full advantage.We got to promote Kerala agressively or else we will lag behind

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com