My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Honeymoon plan

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Honeymoon to Kerala: Honeymoon plan
By Anonymous on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 03:59 am: Edit Post

we plan to take our honeymoon in kerela...we want to visit munnar.cochin,kumarakum,kovalam n varkala...whats the best plan in n out and what should be the sequence of visiting places...

By Ajith Kumar on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 03:53 am: Edit Post

Hi,

Please send us an email with your dates and we will get back with Tour plan /Itinery & cost.

Best Regards
Ajith Kumar

By alexander on Friday, June 01, 2012 - 08:35 am: Edit Post

Keralafriends.com is a portal for the kaerla youth! You can now share anything about the subjects of your interest related to the site. you can share it with the 1000+ readers of kaerlafriends.Seen the just released movie or heard latest music? share your opinion with our readers.If you are interested in contributing your news and articles to kaerla friends you can login here with your usual username and password and start posting ENJOY and spread your words

By Anonymous on Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 07:34 am: Edit Post

Hi,

You can go for this tour itinerary which starts from Cochin and it goes like this
Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Houseboat –Kumarakom- Cochin. It is a 05 nights and 06 days tour.

Regards,

http://www.keralahoneymoon-packages.com/

By karthik on Thursday, May 16, 2013 - 05:35 am: Edit Post

Why not make your Honeymoon Packages in India with myhappyjourney.

For more :: http://www.myhappyjourney.com/Honeymoon_in_India.shtml

By James Rider on Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 01:52 am: Edit Post

Planning to go Kerala for Honeymoon? Here are some honeymoon places in Kerala for a Romantic Escapade.

Munnar Hill Station
Thekkady Hill Station
Chembra Peak in Wayanad
Idukki Hill Station
Green Meadows in Vagamon
Thattekad Bird Sanctuary
Alleppey Beach
Houseboat Experience in Kumarakom

if you want to book your Honeymoon tour package for Kerala, Find your best packages on Keralahoneymoonholidays dot com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com