My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Get up-to-date on Vaccines before your holiday travel

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Get up-to-date on Vaccines before your holiday travel
By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 01:50 am: Edit Post

Travelers, both children and adults are advised to review their vaccination history with their doctor prior to traveling, and undergo the necessary vaccinations. There is no single schedule for the administration of vaccines to travelers. Each schedule must be personalized according to the individual travelerís immunization history, the countries or places to be visited, the type and duration of travel, planned activities and the amount of time available before departure.

The only vaccine required by international Health Regulations is yellow fever vaccination for travel to certain countries in sub-Saharan Africa and tropical South America. The international yellow fever vaccination certificate becomes valid 10 days after vaccination and remains valid for a period of 10 years.
AllForKids Cochin provides most age appropriate vaccinations.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com