My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kannur airport project

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Kannur airport project

By K.Chandrashekran on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:04 pm: Edit Post

I am living in Malaysia and my parents who have passed way are from Kannur and I have relations over there. Though born and brought up in Malaysia , I do keep in contact with my people in Kannur. It is great news to hear that there is thought about setting up an airport in Kannur and congrats are due to all those behind this proposal and project and wish them well and hope to hear further news on this matter .
Chandra

By prasanna raj on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:21 pm: Edit Post

we are so happy to hear about kannur airport,but disappointed that it should have started years ago,anyway looking forward to that great day when we can travel from our own place.
prasanna raj.
kluang,johor malaysia.

By old_mbRajeev Narayanan on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:22 pm: Edit Post

Its indeed a great News of the Airport Project in Kannur ... especially for all the Residents of North Malabar ...Hope so & Pray for the Project to begin and be Successfully Completed. Eagerly hoping to take the Flight to my District - Kannur.

By Venugopalan Kokkodan on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:23 pm: Edit Post

Hope this project will take place soon. As Ezhimala Naval Acadamy and many tourist places like Bakal Fort are located around Kannur, this will shoot up the chances for tourism as well in the area.

As per the statistcs, most of the people landing at Karipur airport are from north malabar area.

Obviously there should not be any dirty politics and corruption. Let all the well wishers support this project in a wonderfull manner and implement the same in a speedy way as an example to future projects.

Hope I can land in my homeland in a very near future.

By sudhakaran. K.P. on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 05:09 am: Edit Post

I shall be glad if you provide me any feedback on Kannut International Airport venture.

It is necessary to have an Airport in the North Malabar area in order to have an entire development in the whole area covering industrial, tourism etc.etc. and overall infrastrucre development in North Malabar.

I wish all success in this venture. I hope the new governemnt will take this subject on priority basis and do the needful to materialise this dream project. Good luck.

Thanks and best regards,

Sudhakaran K.P.

By John Cerian on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:51 am: Edit Post

Kerala should allow direct international flights and also issue visa on arrival.This will boost tourism and make it easy for foreign tourists.We should lower the price of hotels as Sri Lanka, Singapore, Malaysia are trying their best to lure tourists.We should encourage domestic tourism by lowering air fares and thus we can gain a lot .Due to the high cost of domestic flights,many Indian tourists are going to other Asian destinations.Why go to South East Asia where they are only after our money but treat Indians like dirt. Charity begins at home --so domestic tourism will create jobs and help the poor.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com