My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Gulf airlines traffic increas due to tourist season

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Gulf airlines traffic increas due to tourist season

By Vinod Nair on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 11:54 am: Edit Post

I feel we should allow more European flights to fly directly to Kerala.This will definately boost tourism.Westerners are afraid to take those airlines from milddle east due to terrorism.So the kerala government should push the central government to allow more direct international flights.This also can boost investment in the state and business.Its a shame that we are blessed with so much beauty but are having too much restrictions.Visa on arrival is another way to boost tourism.We got to learn from our neighour Sri Lanka and South East Asian countries.They have attracted large number of tourists.Tourism will provide jobs and earn valuable foreign exchange.

By Robert J, Chacko on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 11:55 am: Edit Post

These days who would want to travel in those Gulf airlines.We need to allow more western airlines to fly directly to kerala.Our capital city Trivandrum is being neglected,thats a shame.We need to make the capital attractive and not just build up Kochi.Why are there so many restrictions??? -----this will only make toruists go to other countries.We should make life easy for toursits to fly directly and also its very important to have night life in all those tourists resorts.This is wake up call or else we going to see more tourists choosing Sri Lanka and other Asian destinations

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com