My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Nercha to Mannarshala

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Location of Mannarshala temple: Nercha to Mannarshala
By suresh.p.v on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 10:17 pm: Edit Post

Sir
Pls send me how i send my nercha through postal ,would i get prasadam through postal.to whom i want to send amount of prasadam ,pls send that address and nercha details.

By prasad.d31@rediffmail.com on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 05:02 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,

As I would like to send some offerings to Mannarshala, please provide me the postal address of Mannarshala Temple.

Thanking you,

Prasad

By Anonymous on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 04:51 am: Edit Post

Dear sir/Madam,

As I would like to send some offerings to Mannarshala on monthly basis , please provide me the postal address of Mannarshala Temple and the details of different nercha available there.

pls email the details to sat_1290@yahoo.co.in

sathish kumar

By sgracy on Monday, June 29, 2009 - 10:16 am: Edit Post

Dear sir/Madam,

Please provide me the postal address of Mannarshala Temple and the details of different nercha available there as I would like to send some offerings to the temple.

pls email the details to sgracyles@yahoo.com

By pradeep R T on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 11:57 am: Edit Post

deaDear sir/Madam,

Please provide me the postal address of Mannarshala Temple and the details of different nercha available there as I would like to send some offerings to the temple.

pls email the details to tamhanker.pradeep@rediffmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com