My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kerala: refreshing, rejuvenating, now healing too...

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Kerala: refreshing, rejuvenating, now healing too...

By Old Mb on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 07:11 am: Edit Post

I think Kerala should take advantage of medical tourism before its too late as Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia are trying their best to lure .We got skillful surgeons and medical professionals and so we should be able to provide high quality medical care.Cleanliness should always be given priority so our state remains the cleanest and most attractive.Encourage the cleanliness campaign like they do in Singapore.Tourists like cleanliness and we should work on this.
-------------------------------------
Date: October 24, 2005 at 20:08:44

Kerala Ayurveda is only for medical rejuvenation.Not for enjoyment. But in Thailand and Singapore Ayurveda is enjoyable. Do not compare both. We in Kerala is in old ages.
Let ladies come forward to the field. Example in the massage field: The hands of ladies are motherly and feather touch. Males hands are hard.
Here in kerala hard massage ends and locks the Dispensary. Thats all.
-------------------------------------
Date: October 21, 2005 at 07:19:43
Well said Mr Menon, I am definitely sure we Malayalees can make it.I hope all our Malayalee brothers & sisters will take it seriously and work towards it. Happy Belated Onam to you & All at Home.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com