My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Medical Tourism getting promoted in Kerala

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Medical Tourism getting promoted in Kerala

By Anand T. Kunju on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 07:17 am: Edit Post

We have great potential in medical tourism and should do our best. We got to build world class hospitals, air-ports and maintain cleanliness.Singapore attracted more tourists due to discipline,cleanlinees and good infrastructure. Singapore has only man made beauty but we with our natural beauty and skills can do better only if we may more attention to "cleanliness" "infrastructure" "discipline"--------these are very important.

By Anand Pillai on Sunday, March 02, 2008 - 08:42 am: Edit Post

I think Kerala should work hard in improving the service in hospitals and this will definitely benefit in medical tourism.We got to be competitive or else other Asian countries will take over and we will lag behind.Infrastructure is of course the number one priority as foreigners will judge us in this way.We can't be backward thinking like Biharis or other Indians.We with our high literacy rate need to improve our state in oder to get more tourists as well as business.The need of the hour is to create jobs within Kerala.Its a shame most of our people need to move out to other states or countries to earn a living.We got to instill in people that cleanliness,discipline and honesty is the way for Kerala to emerge as the best state in India and also we can be the role model to the rest of India.We need to educate the people especially students at school to take care of the environment and preserve the natural beauty as its our great asset.If this is lost,we have nothing to be proud of.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com