My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

A Very Sensational Vacation

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: A Very Sensational Vacation
By GladaMoon on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 12:59 am: Edit Post

For a very sensational vacation choose to be in Kerala Resort. It is here that you will get all kinds of comfort added to world class hospitality. We at Kerala Resort are very keen in taking care of your trip and your budget. Here you’ll get no you can cost.

Being a state of strong culture, Kerala has got lots of festivals and communal get things. These are all worth watching. With Kerala Resort you will get a chance to enjoy every inch of it. We make all the arrangements for a very entertaining day. If you’re with us you’ll have the opportunity to see rarest of art forms known as Kathakali and Theyyam. These are the unit collections that you will get nowhere in the world. We also make wonderful arrangements for you to watch the traditionally crafted martial arts called kalaripayattu.

These are very unique and wonderful the presented form of martial arts and follows the older tactics of self defense. You will be surprised to see that even after being traditional in form they are all very masterly designed and performed. Each of the craft is so disciplined that you will get the sense of the fear and excitement in it. You can also make the performers and can have few tips about it.

One thing is for sure you will really enjoy being a part of the realist art forms, Kathakali and Theyyam and the age old traditional martial arts, kalaripayattu. There are many kinds of art and cultural forms like this in Kerala.

We at Kerala Resort make all kinds of wonderful arrangements you give you a wonderful trip throughout. The also find it very graceful and free of any kinds of hassle.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com