My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kerala Tourism

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Kerala Tourism
By Kerala Tour on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 03:18 am: Edit Post

Your gateway to Kerala Tourism, http://www.keralatourguide.org Tourist informations and packages available online. We can plan the itinerary according to your interest and budget.

By mouli on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 03:31 am: Edit Post

Hi,

i am from chennai.I would like to visit " veega land", so please guide me how i'll reach veega land from ernakulam railway station and how i ll come back to ernakulam station in the night.i want to know mainly about the bus facility in the night to come back.please do let me know the direct bus timings both in the morning(9 to 12) and evening((6 to 8)

By Anonymous on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 02:20 am: Edit Post

In India there are lot of Tourist places to visit in holidays. Kerala Destinations for Tourists are one of them. Located in the southern belt of the country, Kerala is generally known as the land of coconuts. Apart from being a popular tropical Destination of India, Kerala celebrates its success in being on the top in terms of education. Encircled by the Arabian Sea from one side & the green cliffs of the Western Ghats on the other side, there is much beyond than just the natural beauty that the land offers.
What to Explore?
Much powered by the European, Portuguese & the Indian culture, Kerala offers itself as a cultural extravaganza. Right from churches speaking loud about the presence of the European traditions, to the mosques and temples demonstrating the faded touches of the ancient India, Kerala offers a plethora of options for those who have a weakness for architectural beauty. Further, apart from being a green & healthy state rich with architectural monuments, there are a number of tourist destinations in Kerala Backwaters to explore.

http://www.travelshanti.com/Destination-Kerala

By kumarakom houseboat holidays on Friday, August 02, 2013 - 01:42 am: Edit Post

Kumarakom Houseboat Holidays Offers leisure and holiday journeys through Kerala backwaters in traditional houseboats.Enjoy the amazing experience of Kerala backwater cruise and get the best deals on luxury houseboat.Call: 0481-2523018.

http://kumarakomhouseboatholidays.com/

By john paul on Friday, August 01, 2014 - 03:29 am: Edit Post

Hi,
I'm from Mumbai and I would like to visit Kerala for a one month Holiday. I would like to get the stay in a 3star hotel somewhere in Cochin. So please guide me to the best 3star hotels in Cochin and the Offbeat travel destinations in Kerala.

John Paul

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com