My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Kerala is beautiful but infrastructure should be further improved

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Kerala is beautiful but infrastructure should be further improved
By Jan Hartmann on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 12:27 am: Edit Post

We had a nice holiday in kerala in December last year.The people are very friendly but some of your roads are in bad shape.If you improve on infrastructure, more tourists will visit kerala.Kerala should make full use of your potential as you can attract more tourists than any of the other Asian destinations.Impressed by the high class service in hotels.Night life is not exciting like in Thailand, Bali or Sri Lanka but I am confident it will be better than those places in the near future.We been to Goa but it is so commercialized and does not have much variety and beauty like Kerala.Beaches are its attraction. We would like to come back in a few years as Holland is always cold.We love sunny climate. Hope to see changes when we are back for the next holiday.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com