My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree View Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Educate the people to be nice and polite to tourists

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: Educate the people to be nice and polite to tourists
By Satish Pillai on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 01:01 am: Edit Post

We need to make sure our tourism industry does not get destroyed by bad guys who molest and rape women and there was a case of a guy who cheated a German lady.This will only destroy our image and we are going to lose jobs and tourists.Our transport workers should be taught honesty and politeness.The need of the hour is to attract more tourists and this will help the Kerala economy.
Schools should take special interest in educating the youth about honesty and politeness towards tourists.Its a shame that a German lady got cheated so much.Police should take stern action against such people especially molesters and rapist.I hope Kerala does not become like North India where there are gang rapes and bad behavior

By Babu on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 12:34 am: Edit Post

Guys in India have this bad habits of molesting as our society is too closed.They have no freedom to be close to the opposite sex.The more closed and controlled,this kind of behavior will continue.Parents need to give some kind of freedom as we are living in the 21st century.Indians who live abroad do not behave like this as they got the freedom in those countries to communicate with the opposite sex and date them.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com