My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

A french in kerala

Kerala Forum: Kerala Travel and Tourism: A french in kerala
By ishvara on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 11:50 am: Edit Post

Hello,
I go to kerala in April and I do a map of everything that we wanted to see can you tell me how long it can be done, how much we couterai a little pressure, and if this journey there Other thing to a must-see?
Here is the link to the map:
Http://maps.google.fr/maps?hl=fr&tab=wl

Otherwise if you have any advice to give us a taker us
Our cities will see: cochin, ernakulam, kaladi, kodungallur, alleppey, aranmula, chengannur, chenganacherry, kottayam, quillon, varkala, trichur, trivandrum, guruvayur and punnathur Kotta.
Day 1 and 2: cochin visit and ernakulam and their surroundings - hebergement high cochin
Day 3 and 4: depart for perumpavur then Kodungallur, Punnathur Kotta and Thrissur - accommodation at thrissur
Day 5 and 6: Departure for Ettumanur, then Kottayam, changanacherrri, aranmula, chengannur and alleppey. Take the backwaters for 24 hours or less - a allepey accommodation on the backwaters or in the city
Day 7 and 8 and then depart for varkkallai Trivandrum - hosting a trivandrum
9 days to 13: Departure for the ashram of amma
14 days: a return cochin
According to how you will return a trip like that?
Of course it's a trip adventure that comfort ... It still has benefited our age;)
We fesons a trip backpack comfort us therefore not matter.
What do you think?
Thanks in advance
Om,
Laetitia

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com