My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Gazal of our time - Shahabas Aman & Firoz Babu

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Movies: Gazal of our time - Shahabas Aman & Firoz Babu

By M.A.Ismail on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 03:09 am: Edit Post

Gazal was made as it is seen today by none else than Jagjeeth & Chitra. Who can forget the duo in their hay days seeing together was like listening to one of their songs. Now-a-days seeing Jagjeeth alone without her fills tears. Such an amaze she was and she just remains quiet without singing, due to the personal tragedy to the family of losing their only son in his young age in an unfortunate accident, while they were singing. Heard that she just sang one song after that. I do not remember what it was. Why fate became so cruel - we don't know. any way we can just share their sorrows which she does not want to spare. I saw her in a program as a listener. She was just quiet - who remembers now that she was the queen once in the Mehfil and stage adorning the hearts of many. We can not just forget them whoever came in the Gazal world after that.I am not forgetting any of the other so fine gazal singers including the oldies like .

Similarly it is our duty to find out the new commers in Malayalam like Shehbaz Aman & Firoz Babu. When I was making a search there was no albums available - none knows them - none bothers. With great difficulty I got an album of Shehbaz & Gayatri, beautiful pair - Gayatri also needs to be found out - She sings to our heart; dedicating her own life for it. May be this album found because he sang a song in Chandupottu - it is much more than a film song - we can not but involve in it. I do not think he bothers much to sing in films and he is not after that. we need to identify such precious things in our life.

Why people do not search for an voice like that. I hope that what really happened in Yeshudas's time will not be repeated - reluctance of minds to recognise the real promises and gifts. I must remeber Brahmanandan, Venugopal & some others incidentally. Feroz Babu is not even heard who is silently serving the music world by immense talent. He even runs a school of music by name " Tunes school of music" at Ca
ut; even being a doctor in the medical college. There was a similar doctor name in TVM medical college - am not getting the name now. I am blamming myself.
Dear friends can you find some similar memory for me to remember those names very hard. If you have more information on similar lines please come and join and to do some thing not to forget certain things in this life which are so precious. Let us value it.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com