My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Chance in Malayalam Movies and Serials

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Movies: Chance in Malayalam Movies and Serials

By shibu alex on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 07:30 am: Edit Post

respected sir/madam,
my name is SHIBU ALEX.i'm 21yrs old.i belong to kerala,but i'm born and brougt up in newdelhi.i can very well read,write and speak malayalam.i belong to a christian family.my hobbies are dancing,singing,listening to music,making new friends.i have taken part in many cultural activities like dance,singing,dramatics etc.i am giving a short view of my personnal appearance underneath,
1.HEIGHT :6FT
2.BODY TYPE :SLIM
3.COMPLEXION :FAIR

i hope to hear from you soon.so,i request you to kindly give your feedback at the earliest at my E-mail address i;e,:alex_shibu@rediffmail.com

thanking you,
your's faithfully,
SHIBU ALEX

By sameer shereef on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 10:42 am: Edit Post

RESPECTED SIR/MAM
MY NAME IS SAMEER.S.AM 17 YRS OLD.I BELONGS TO KERALA.I BELONGS TO A MUSLIM FAMILY.MY BOBBIES ARE WRITING,READING,CHATTING,LISTENING TO MUSIC,MAKING NEW FRIENDS,COOKING,CLEANING ETC ETC.I HAVE TAKEN PART IN MANY CULTURAL ACTIVITIES LIKE GROUP SONG,DRAMATICTS ETC.I WILL GIVE A SHORT VIEW OF MY PERSONAL APPEARANCE UNDERNEATH,
1.HEIGHT :5'8FT
2.BODY TYPE :SLIM
3.COMPLEXION :WHITE

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON , I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK AT THE EARLIEST AT MY E-mail address i;e,:twinklesamleo@gmail.com

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
SAMEER.S

By nimisha.r on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 03:59 am: Edit Post

my name is nimisha.r 24 yrs old am from kerala .Belongs to hindhu family,my hobbies watching tv ,listening music,chatting,dramatics etc...my personal appearance height:157cm body type;slim colour:white i hope hear from you soon,i request you to kindly give your dfeedback at the earliest at my e mail id:nimisha.r76@gmail.com

By shabana shajahan on Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 06:11 am: Edit Post

respected sir/madam
myself shabana shahajan,i m 18 yrs old,
i brought up in mumbai,but i can read,write,and speak malayam fluently.i m
belongs to muslim family.
my hobby is to dance and acting.i also had taken part in cultural activities like dancing,dramatics...etc.
my personal appearence ;
HEIGHT-5'7
BODY-SLIM
COLOUR-FAIR

i hope to hear from you soon,i request you to give you feedback as earlier in my EMAIL ID- shabanashajahan128@gmail.com

By volcano int'l on Saturday, September 05, 2015 - 11:35 pm: Edit Post

Fresh faces Male/Female Artiste's required for reputed Banner for Tamil Movie to start production by November

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com