My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

MALAYALAM WEB FILM

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Movies: MALAYALAM WEB FILM

By Ajith on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 07:16 pm: Edit Post

Dear sir,
.The first internet film in Malayalam has been released.MAYILPPEELI THAALU, an 80 minute long video feature film is brought to the cyber audience by NUMTV.It will be available at www.numtv.com and www.enmovies.com for 10 years.RAVI VALLATHOL,MANU VARMA, POOJAPPURA RAVI,ADAM AYUB,DR.ARANMULA HARIHAPUTHRAN,MINI NAIR, SANGEETHA, ‘KUTTIYEDATHI’VILASINI,DARSANA and others come on screen.Directed and cinematographed by myself,AJITH R. PANICKAR,a student of the late film director BHARATHAN,it has screenplay and dialogues by BALU NARAYANAN,and music by M.JAYACHANDRAN.Censored with V/U certificate dtd 31/12/2001,MAYIL PPEELITHAALU is also reportedly the first Indian movie to be premiered on the net.

Kindly let this be known to a maximum number of malayalee friends and cultural organizations like FOKANA.If you could provide me the email ids of the same I will be able to ask NUMTV to send circular letters by email.

Write ups have come in The Hindu[21/02/2002],The Malayala Manorama[03/03/2002],The Vellinakshathram,and more are coming up.I am hopeful of good patronage from the more discerning ‘pravaasees’ in the US,Canada,and other developed countries.Looking forward to your kind cooperation and response,

Thanking you

Regards,
AJITH R.PANICKAR,
PRODUCER/DIRECTOR,
RAJARAMYA CREATIONS.
FILM MAKERS,
‘PRASANTHI’,T.C.76/607,KUDAVOOR,ANAYARA P.O.,
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM 695029.

By sajesh on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 07:16 pm: Edit Post

hi there,
its really long to ask about the film again.
is that still available?
do u have any project on going?
regards
sash.

By renu chandra on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 07:22 pm: Edit Post

read reviews in http://deepthi.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com