My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Boogola A Social Planet for Film Folk

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Movies: Boogola A Social Planet for Film Folk
By sajuk on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 12:43 pm: Edit Post

Noted Tamil film director and actor Cheran launches the worldís first exclusive social networking platform for film, www.boogola.com at a function held here today. Dedicated and specialized social networking platforms have great significance in the flood of general networking sites, said Cheran inaugurating Boogola. Committed social networking is essential for film industry and film lovers. It can change the film world and the concepts, said the director-actor who is also a jury member at the IFFK,2009.
Cheran has associated himself with the new network as the main proponent of Boogola and has expressed his willingness to attach his film projects along with it. Boogola will work as the major online partner of his next feature film. Cheran also inaugurated the movie database, www.moviebase.boogola.com. Boogola incorporates all the components of other social networking sites with an added filmic flavour.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com