My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Rasathanthram

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Movies: Rasathanthram

By Jobin P Luke, on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 05:47 am: Edit Post

Dear Sathyan

I'm a fan of Mohanlal.I saw the first print of movie from Saritha,with the company of S N Swamy and Joshy...

In the beginning for 20 minutes,the movie was trying to make an entry to the real story line.that session was a little borring.Then till fend of first half,the movie was 100% entertainer.But at some points Lals acting was not much perfect.May be because of 12 years gap between you and lal.

But second half was too much serious and sentimental.That was not needed.We expet Lals comedy.Lal could come upto the "Mohanlal of 1990s" swing at comdey parts of film.But the song with meera resembled "Mr.Brahmachary"

This should be utilised.You can make our lal the "previous lal".Please dont dgive him long dialogues or Sanskrit dialogues frequently

We all need the naughty mohanlal back.I'm sure you can give that.

It's a appreciable thing that you said an ordinary man;'sstory without the flooding of posh houses or luxurous vehicles.

The most thing I like in this film is that Lal cycling....

Please avoid repeated sequences in your other films like Affection btween son and father and at the end,father dies (repeat from manassinakkare),Jagathy's Role(similar to nedumudy in veendum chila veetukaryangal)...etc.

Better Luck for Nadodikkatu Part 4...

Regards
Jobin

By Suresh, on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 05:48 am: Edit Post

Thank GODThank GODThank GODThank GOD
What a picture.What a competetion between lalettan and meera.it wlii be the largest hits in malayalam cinema.it will run more than 200 days.Lalettan come back with super comedy and ....others.Lalettan munduduthal padam Super hit,,,,..........

By RAMU on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 05:52 am: Edit Post

Rasathantram makes massive opening

MOHANLAL IS AGAIN WITH ANOTHER THRILLING SUPERHIT FILM,THANKYOU LAL 4 UR GREAT PERFORMANCE

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com