My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Thanmathra - a nice film

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Movies: Thanmathra - a nice film

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:27 pm: Edit Post

One more nice film from blessed director Blessy. Superb star cast. All of them do their job very well. Mohanlal is not a star in this film. He is an actor acting his role in a superb style. This film says, how to deal with a person who is suffering from "villain" deseases. What, a man can do, when a villain like this came to their lives. Please see this film with every member in the film. This film says lot of things - how a member of the family deal with the another member?

A good film

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:43 pm: Edit Post

no matter what happens at the box office....(i belive its slowly picking up)...this movie will always be remembered as one of the best movies ever made in malayalam......no one before has dealt with family subjects with such ease and charm....blessy n mohanlal team has given us a true chrismas gift.....the movie stays in ur heart even days after u leave the theatre .....take my word "dont MISS this wonder"....its real touching n heart stealing.....coz it u tend to identify urself with the charecters in the movie...ENJOY n try to get the reel oops sorry.....real feel of human life.

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:28 pm: Edit Post

It is a great movie and mohanlal's performance is wonderful.He deserves the award that he got and deserves much more than this..

The picturisation was beatuiful and the magical power of blessy was evident throughout the movie.

http://rajesha.bizhat.com/thanmathra/

By sajitha bashir on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:29 pm: Edit Post

very very fantastic film. Mohanlal back to his position. Blessy extracted Lal's all what I will say ...
all his "Prathibhas to his fulm. Welldone Blessy. We appreciate you, After Padmarajan and Barathan we found their touch in your film.Thank you all, you all gave us a good film

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:43 pm: Edit Post

a vey good film from Blessey and Mohanlal. I watched the film with my wife at Kairali, Thrissur where even after three weeks, the film was going 'housefull' Congratuluations to the complete team of the film "Thanmatra"

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:46 pm: Edit Post

I saw Thanmatra. That makes wonders!!!
Out standing perfomance frm Mohanlal & Blessy. Really amexing xperiance

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:48 pm: Edit Post

Superb creation by Blessy coupled with excellent acting by mohanlal. He was infact living throughout the film as Ramesan.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com