My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Mammooty and Pavithran works together

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Movies: Mammooty and Pavithran works together

By Rakesh Bhagavathe on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:11 pm: Edit Post

i am very glad to hear that mammuka and pavithran sir going to do a good movie........ and i hope it will be best movie in mammoka's carrer....like utharam, oru vadakkan veeragadha, thaniyavarthanam, sooryamanasam, avanazhi, pondhan mada, boodhakannadi etc....i hope it will be a success to the crew also...because a longtime after the great technicians together, after amaram i think so madhu sir doing the camera and infornt of him the evergreen talented supermega star mammuka and behind the camera most powerful director pavithran sir...... it will be one of the good movie ever the audience has to going to view.......all the best to the crew..........

By shaji on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:12 pm: Edit Post

This is a good news! Pavithran is a genius film maker. But he take a long gap. that time we thought about him
and his films and desired for his re-coming .
Orotha is one of the good novel in our language. When I red it, I imagined it like film . Now that tocoming a reality..........I wishing Pavithran, Mammoty, Kakkanadan, Yoosafali, MadhuAmpat and their companies for make good film .

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com