My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Mayookham

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Movies: Mayookham

By James on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:00 pm: Edit Post

It was a fantastic film. I hope and pray that it complete 100 days in the theater.

Thanks to Dirctor Hariharan for this gift and his contribution of new Actress, Mamtha Mohandas
--------------------------------------------------
Date: November 27, 2005 at 19:41:05
Subject: Re: Mayookham
Well...I guess people have lost interest in meaningful movies.Or else the average man is simply not intelligent enough to appreciate such movies.What other explanation can there be for the poor response to a lovely movie like'Mayookham'?
I think Mamta may be lucky though because she already seems to have offers coming her way.But I'd really like to see Saiju Kurup in another good movie.I'd hate to see such talent go unnoticed.
Anyway it's heartening to know that there are a few people who appreciate good movies still.

--------------------------------------------------
Date: February 09, 2007 at 23:12:06
From: sachin, [dsl-kk-dynamic-204.90.22.125.airtelbroadband.in]
Subject: Re: Mayookham
Neelima,i think there is nothing to worry about,since director prasad yadav has identified him and saiju kurup plays a ganster in his movie sketch.i think u are absolutely correct,since this guy has potrayed the role of north indian militant very well.Sketch will be a movie to watch.

By Neelima on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:03 pm: Edit Post

This is definitely one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.Very bold, thought provoking and realistic.
Saiju Kurup has done a fantastic job.It's hard to believe that he's a newcomer.Mamta Mohandas has also done very well.
This is a different sort of movie.The story, songs and wonderful performance by all the actors make it a movie worth watching.

By Kuttappan on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:03 pm: Edit Post

Hariharan must not have choosen this ...!
We expect something more from the creater of Nagashathangal .Neelima pls see Nagashathangal and compare...........
No its a mere repetation !!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com