My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Rajamanickam

Kerala Forum: Malayalam Movies: Rajamanickam

By Basil Philip Mathew on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 07:16 am: Edit Post

Mammootty has proved beyond doubt that he is still the best.The versatile actor has silenced his critics who say that comedy is not his cup of tea.His recent releases which include Thommanum Makkalum,Taskaraveeran are sure proof of that.Mammootty has done one hell of a job in Rajamanickam.His presence on screen is really compelling with the great comedy.The way he handles the Trivandrum dialect is simply superb.Long live the King of Malayalam Cinema.By the way his performance in the hindi film"Sau jhoot ek such" is noteworthy.He may hopefully get some great offers as a result of it.

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:46 pm: Edit Post

Thalle... nalla kidulam padam kyetta... mamooty kalaki. Avan puli aanu kyetta.

By Anonymous on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 12:47 pm: Edit Post

its a fantastic movie! "congratulation's" to mr.mammooty...

By julie on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 05:04 am: Edit Post

hi
i love this film.
i watch it 10 times
it was really amazing
that ios the best of all the film i have seen

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com