My-Kerala

Index Tree View Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Permitte of Interacial Marriage For Second Marry Kerala Men

Kerala Forum: Kerala General: MARRIED LIFE: Permitte of Interacial Marriage For Second Marry Kerala Men
By Anonymous on Sunday, November 20, 2016 - 04:26 am: Edit Post

hi... im non Malayales, but now i felt Confuse because i have relationship with Kerala men, who was Married with kerala woman in their city. now he was worked in Dubai. im still single, and we have plan for Marry, but the issues is he is still married now. i asked him why you want marry again? and why you choose me, non malayales? he said that his wife cant do something she must doing in marriage life. she stay in Kerala and my boyfriend stay in dubai. i want ask to you all Malayales, it is can, if he asked to Indian Justice about permitte to marry again in dubai or other country? and how about his parent and his wife, if they not permitte him? btw... he and me , we are Moslem

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-Kerala.Com