My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Are we Keralites nonsensical?

Kerala Forum: Kerala General: Are we Keralites nonsensical?

By Siddharth on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:21 am: Edit Post

Hi! I am new to this forum. This was the only forum I found on the net where I could express how I feel about Kerala. I am a keralite and I love the place. But, could someone explain why sometimes we keralites r nonsensical despite having >90% literacy? I could only find 2 situations to talk about this right now.
One is the the fact that speed governors in buses seem so controversial to the public when it can actually be saving lives according to scientific evidence. And the second is that the govt is so infatuated with 'much ado about nothing' issues like cola contamination when other problems like unemployment and poor industrial growth linger.
We keralites used to take pride in saying Kerala was the best..across many parameters. But the fact is that the rest of India has caught up. Kerala is no more the front-runner. Kerala is just another ordinary state. I only hope that Kerala doesn't succumb to internal politics and b a cause of negative growth to our great country..

By FOREVER SPIRIT on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 09:14 pm: Edit Post

Hi Siddarth:

Siddarth, give thanks that your country is still innocent and pristine. Look to more engage on the agricultural aspects of things. Here in the so called developed nations we are living in concrete jungles. Working boring jobs locked up like prisoners in buildings all day, only to return home with paycheque to pay the oil, gas, mortgage, car and bank companies.

In order to ease the mental and emotional drugery, they have indoor sports complexes, bars, drugs, tv, internet, to keep us occupied. All by the way soul robbers.

Meanwhile the global elite are busy buying up bankrupting beautiful countires like india in order to bring slaves to do their dirty work in their countries.

Also they are busy living on acres and acres of land. Eating non GM(genetically modified foods) and planting luxuious gardens and breathing pristine air.

Look to ensure that you do not sell out to the myth that appears on tv. It's all a beautiful illusion.

You have a beautiful country where people are longing to move to for the quiet nature it provides.

Look to do something beautiful with a piece of your land. Let no one brainwash you into thinking Kerala is an ordinary state. It is far from it.

Peace.

By brodd on Friday, August 08, 2008 - 01:01 pm: Edit Post

You should try living in it thenyou will realise how backward this state is comparing to many other states in India.
These Keralites are stuck in a time warp. There is no way they are going to get out of it for a simple reason they hate change.They have no pride only lethargy and corruption.
People say malayalees are intelligent but though they are 100% literate but i sternly opt to say also 200% stupid.History of kerala would back up that statement.

By Ramnath Babu on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 07:37 am: Edit Post

This message is Foreever Spirit. Nobody is forcing you to take up a job in a conrete jungle. It was your choice and why you blame others and the system? If you are so fond of agriculture, you should immeidately come back to Kerala and start agriculture instead of doing white colour job and taking a hefty cheque every month.

YOu may have your own reason for doing job in a concrete jungle. First and foremost, your children's future, if you are married and have a family. YOu know, in the rural parts of India, your childrean cannot get good education which will enable them to fight competitively in their life. I feel, you are full of contradictions within yourself.

Do a self analysis.

By sonia upadhyay on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 07:20 am: Edit Post

hi Siddarth.....Its your choice, no one force you top do job in a concrete jungle.....follow your heart.....apart from this, not only Kerala....this is the condition of every state of our country....if you want to do something for country then don't wait for anyone.....

www.bestastrology.com
www.vaastunaresh.com
www.pranichealing.com
www.aquariusmediaa.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com