My-Kerala

Message Board Home Tree Login / Register Search Latest Messages Start Format Help Email-Us

Investments with Oasis Aqua Projects India Pvt Ltd

Kerala Forum: Kerala General: Investments with Oasis Aqua Projects India Pvt Ltd
By Mrs. Y. Aziz on Saturday, July 25, 2009 - 03:01 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am Mrs. Aziz. We had invested with Mr. Ramesh Chandran of Oasis Aqua Projects, when he visited Bahrain in the year 1994. I wish to know, if anyone has invested and know the whereabouts and new telephone nos.

I wish to know whether the company is closed or our indian fellows cheated us.

By Anonymous on Monday, July 18, 2011 - 01:10 am: Edit Post

Hi, How are U,
I would like to inform you that I also invested in the same company in 1994, as they visited Bahrain, I bought 2 units (Aqua Supreme) of Rs.66,600/- since I did not get any benefits or any reply from them.I tried several phone calls and fax no. which they stated in theire aknowledgement application.

By Anonymous on Saturday, January 28, 2012 - 10:35 am: Edit Post

Mr, If u r still in Bahrain than you can take help of Indian Embassy or Kerela Samajam and you can also try to place a complaint in Consumer Forum Kerela. It is not always a question of money, We feel bad because they came to Bahrain and they cheated us. I am always trying to find out.

It happend that Bahrain base company first took partnership with them - some Bisom International and than they broke up since they were not satisfied with them.

DO NOT GIVE UP. THIS PEOPLE CHEATED US THEY R FROM OUR COUNTRY. WORLD IS SMALL. YOUR AMT IS TOO MUCH IF YOU WOULD HAVE PUT IN THE BANK YOU WOULD HAVE GOT MORE MONEY.

BEST OF LUCK

By Anonymous on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 - 09:07 am: Edit Post

HI,
I AM ALSO INVESTED IN THIS COMPANY IN 1994 FOR 2 SUPREME UNITS, SINCE I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY FROM THEM , I CALLED ON TEL.NO. WHICH THEY STATED ON THEIR APLLICATION AND PROSPETCS BUT NOTHING HELFFUL.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Webmasters | AdNetwork | Take Us | e-mail Us
© My-Kerala.Com